This forward-thinking CA Firm has a strong reputation in the market and is currently in growth mode. This has resulted in the company requiring additional BAS Accountants to come on board and oversee a portfolio of clients. From SMEs to large corporates, you will manage your own clients and will be paid a competitive salary which will reflect your skills and abilities.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Annual accounts preparation, tax preparation and advice for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and cash flow reporting for clients
- Complete statistic returns, surveys and other mandatory obligations on behalf of clients
- System setups, support clients around systems and process improvements
- Assist Directors with ad hoc projects
Skills and experience required for the role:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Chartered Accounting firm
- Working knowledge of taxation requirements, including Income Tax, GST, PAYE and FBT
- Have working knowledge of accounting software packages, e.g. MYOB, Xero
- Good technical accounting skills and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be keen to improve business processes using the latest technology, and embrace change
- Have the ability to simplify accounting principles for clients
- Have a track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
This is a great opportunity to join an international Accounting firm, in a small, friendly boutique office. Apply Now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates