You will be joining a well-established company based in Penrose who are passionate about the environment; they protect New Zealand from unwanted pests. They have a great company culture; passionate about what they do, relaxed, fun, close-knit, hardworking, and are renowned for providing outstanding service and expertise.
This newly created role of Biosecurity Trainer, Advisor, Facilitator and Chain of Custody Auditor is multi-faceted; everyday will be busy, varied and interesting. Associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of MPI approved Biosecurity training
- Preparation of training material
- Update and maintain the training database
- Internal audit checks
- Biosecurity checking of imported containers
- Inspection of containers, cargo and packaging
- Supervision of container devanning at multi-site transitional facility sites
- Online reporting and documentation
- Conduct Chain of Custody Audits
- Follow up non-conformances
- Provide outstanding service, knowledge and expertise
- Project work
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
This is a great opportunity to put your proven biosecurity knowledge and expertise to full utilisation. Qualifications sought include tertiary qualification in Science or Education along with a recent Audit qualification ISO 9001, and or ISO 14001, and or OHSAS 18001.
You will have a flexible, adaptable, willing and can-do attitude, whilst being well organised with a natural flair for training and facilitating. You will also think outside the square creating innovative solutions, be professional, deadline driven, self-motivated, self-managing and most importantly you have a fun sense of humour.
You will be joining a busy, close-knit team who work hard together achieving common goals, they are all very passionate about the environment, keeping New Zealand rid of unwanted pests is extremely important to them. Apply now for this multi-faceted role incorporating Biosecurity training, facilitating and auditing.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates