Working for a well-known retail company, you will be the first point of contact for all clients and employees. This is more than just a reception role; you will have a varied workload and will assist other departments where needed.
In this exciting and varied role, you will carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Answer and transfer phone calls
- Meet and greet visitors and staff
- Entering invoices
- Order stationery and supplies
- Book and track couriers
- Liaise with stores nationwide daily
- Ensure photocopiers /printers are stocked with paper
- Upload documents to the website
- Deal with queries and problems within the office as they arise.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- A professional, well presented appearance
- Able to multitask & manage priorities – answering the phones, dealing with customers and juggling admin work
- A fresh, positive attitude and upbeat personality
- Intermediate computer skills including Excel and Word
- The ability to prioritise important tasks to ensure expectations are met
- Be proactive and think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills and confident nature
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a reception role they can call their own. With this role you will have work-life balance, and work with supportive managers.
We can only consider New Zealand Residents and Citizens for this role.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates