This Palmerston North based business has offices globally across the world. You will be their dedicated In-house Corporate Travel Manager and when time prevails undertake a range of Executive Assistant functions on behalf of the Executive Management team. No doubt about it, this role is busy, varied and diverse.
As Corporate Travel Consultant / Executive Assistant your day will incorporate:
- Book corporate travel (300 staff Australasia based) trans-Tasman and further afield internationally (flights, hotels, transfers)
- Work closely with two preferred corporate travel agencies
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Put together itineraries
- Group international travel arrangements (end to end travel arrangements for large groups of 80 pax +)
- Project work
- Prepare reports, presentations and documents
- Manage travel costs / budgets
- Executive Assistant functions; assist and support Executives
- Diary and email management, prepare meetings, take minutes
This is one great opportunity! To succeed in this role, you will be multi-talented with proven corporate travel experience and have an exceptional administration skill set where you can hit the ground running. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates