Our client is in the top 50 fastest growing companies in New Zealand, and is renowned for their great company culture and reputation in the market place. The company has a work hard, play hard culture and enjoy celebrating their success.
Due to company growth there is a requirement for a Sales Executive to join the team and add value to this fast paced entrepreneurial business. For this role we specifically seek the skills of a successful, hungry high achiever, who is focused, driven; not scared to push the boundaries, has strong consultation skills and is a proactive prospector with proven success in building business capacity.
Duties and responsibilities
- Match solutions to clients problems
- Build client relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Develop new sales, revenue strategies and ideas
- Initiate and implement strategy to lift sales
- Develop existing business further, be solutions and results focused and optimise opportunities
- Be a natural hunter and leader to building credibility
- Develop an effective prospecting and sales plan to contribute to the company’s strategic goals
Skills & Experience
- Successful Business Development Sales Manager in Digital Marketing arena
- Be a natural prospector who is target driven
- Confident build lasting rapport and talking to key decision makers
- Confidently be able to identify and assess sales and business opportunities
- Articulate written and oral communication skills
- Strong goal setting, planning and time management abilities
- A clean current drivers licence
- Previous sales experience in digital marketing preferably SEO, DEM, CRO and Digital Marketing
Unleash your earning potential, bring your new ideas and sales experience to exceed this companies sales targets. If you want to work hard and play hard this is the role for you to make your mark apply today.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkeIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates