This role requires an experienced Executive Assistant who can anticipate needs, have an engaging nature to liaise with stakeholders, strong prioritisation skills with the inherent ability to multi-task a busy workload seamlessly. As well as being highly organized, you will be good at managing conflicting priorities with the ability to hit the ground running.
This organisation is highly regarded and respected in the market; they are at the forefront of their industry. You will be joining a team of highly successful, respected and knowledgeable individuals. The organisation is renowned for recognising and rewarding staff for their efforts and contributions.
In this Executive Assistant role you will be right hand person to the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team ensuring their day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively whilst they focus on the strategic elements of their roles. The range of associated tasks will include:
- Assist and support the Managing Director; being his right-hand person, undertaking and managing day-to-day administrative functions allowing him to focus on strategic matters
- Comprehensive diary, email, and travel management
- Attend meetings, take minutes, follow up for action points
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports, business plans, communications, and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Project work
- Event management
- Handle confidential information
- Assist and support the surrounding Senior Leadership Team
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
This role is a great opportunity to further enhance your Executive Assistant career. You will be working in a fast paced, corporate and professional organisation where hard work and quality output is highly acknowledged and rewarded. 12 month contract, competitive salary and a car park will be provided.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates