Are you super organised, robust, proactive + have worked at Executive level as an EA? EA temp assignment with the possibility of going permanent.
- Corporate, professional Global firm in the city, great team atmosphere
- Top notch EA skills and experience essential at Senior Executive level
- High preforming Directors need top notch EA. Temp role could go perm
The two Directors of this corporate organisation require an astute Executive Assistant who thrives off assisting and supporting Senior Executives, being their right hand person whilst ensuring their days operate smoothly, effectively and efficiently. You will be super organised, robust, proactive and think ahead pre-empting the needs of others around you, and most importantly you will have previously worked at Executive level as an Executive Assistant within a corporate organisation.
This role will commence as a temp assignment and could transition to a permanent role. This is a great opportunity to explore everything there is know about the directors, team, organisation, industry and content of the role.
The Directors rate this pivotal role to be one of the most important and critical roles within the organisation; a lot of accountability, ownership and responsibility is associated to this role, hence requiring an outstanding Executive Assistant. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Assist and support the Directors, being their right hand person
- Pre-empt the needs of the Directors (keeping one step ahead)
- Attend and take minutes at meetings
- Extensive diary, travel and email management
- Create, edit and format presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Handle confidential matters
- Preparation of board meetings and board papers
- Reconcile credit card and expense claims
- Event management
- Ensure the executive suite operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions.
Your efficiency, professional approach, methodical and thoroughness, exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received and appreciated in this role. You will be joining a well-established and successful corporate organisation. The role itself will be busy and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised.
Be the indispensable Executive Assistant temp who gets offered this fantastic role on a permanent basis. Great temp to perm opportunity.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates