In this temp assignment you will be supporting and assisting the CEO being his right hand person undertaking his associated administration functions, ensuring his day operates as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the CEO, being this right hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings and taking of minutes
- Reconcile expenses
- Project work
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Ensure the office operates effectively and efficiently
- Create and implement effective and efficient systems and procedures
To be successful in this Executive Assistant temp assignment you will have exceptionally strong organisational skills, plenty of initiative, robust business acumen, ooze professionalism, proven and relevant skills and experience along with thriving on having responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
This Executive Assistant temp assignment starts ASAP, so if you’re available to start asap and have a wealth of proven Executive Assistant skills, experience and knowledge then apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates