This well-known, highly successful organisation is at the top of their game and is going from strength to strength. The Managing Director is seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant who too is also on top of their game to assist and support him, being his right hand person.
Your efficiency, ability to pre-empt the needs of the Managing Director, professionalism, attention to detail and calmness under pressure will be well received and valued in this role. The role itself will be fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multitasking abilities will be well utilised.
As the Executive Assistant to the Managing Director you will be undertaking his administration burden allowing him to focus on the strategic elements of his role. The associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Managing Director and Director; being their right hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings, taking of minutes
- Prepare board papers, reports, documents and presentations
- Event management
- Ensure the Managing Director and Directors’ day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Handle confidential matters and information
- Take an active involvement within the business; contribute to discussions and decisions
As stated previously, this is a fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied role so it is important that you possess a professional demeanour, are self-motivated, well organised with strong work ethics.
This is an outstanding opportunity to put your exceptional Executive Assistant skills and expertise to full utilisation. This vacancy won’t be vacant long, apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates