This is a once in a life time opportunity, the abundance of knowledge and hands on experience which you will gain in this role is endless. The role itself incorporates so many facets, including: reception, office administration, scheduling and co-ordinating volume meetings, function co-ordination and more…
You will be joining a very corporate / professional office based in the heart of the city. They are a close-knit team who adhere to high standards and expectations, delivering quality office support functions to their clients and surrounding teams. They are renowned for delivering quality customer service and excellence to a high standard.
The range of duties and responsibilities associated to this role of Frontline Administrator will include:
- Manage meeting room bookings (high volume)
- Prepare meeting rooms for meetings including catering
- Answer the phone in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- Meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration tasks
- Process invoices and purchase orders
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Assist and support the Office Manager
- Ensure the Reception area, meeting rooms and the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This role needs the experience and wisdom of an experienced Receptionist / Administrator. To stand out from the crowd you will need to possess a can do, willing and flexible attitude; exceptionally clear and concise communication along with proven Reception and Administration skills, experience and knowledge. In conjunction, we are seeking someone who possesses the following skill set, personality and character traits:
- Articulate communication, helpful and courteous manner
- Thorough with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and methodical
- Great multitasking skills and abilities
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
If you thrive working within a busy and fast paced role where there is a lot going on around, you then this could be the role for you! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates