This Frontline Administrator role requires the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong office administration skills and experience. Great opportunity to accelerate your career!
If this sounds like you – APPLY NOW!
The associated duties and responsibilities for this Frontline Administrator role will include:
- Welcome all visitors and direct appropriately
- Provide administration support and assistance to the surrounding team
- Project work
- Ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently
- Front office duties
- Prepare correspondence, reports, documents and presentations
- Support the HR Team
- Data entry and updating CRM
- Monitor and track progress of documentation
To be successful in this amazing opportunity we are seeking an outstanding individual who possesses strong administration skills and experience.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reception environment, as well as the following skills:
- 2 years’ previous reception or administration experience
- A professional, well presented appearance
- The ability to multitask and manage priorities
- A positive attitude and confident, outgoing personality
- Be competent using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate typing skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your work
- Be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen
You will also have: a fun sense of humour, the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, have nous and common sense, a professional attitude, be motivated, hardworking, self-managed and professional.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates