We are seeking an outgoing, positive personality to be our front of house Administrator to be the first point of contact for all clients. Your professionalism, excellent communication skills and warm personality will make you a good fit for this role.
To join this well-established team you will be a positive self-starter, with effective time management, a learning disposition and be able to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answer phones in a timely and professional manner
- Meet and greet clients
- Email management
- Open and close legal files
- Mail collection and distribution
- Prepare correspondence
- Update client files
- Kitchen Duties
Your commitment and dedication to this role will not go unnoticed! You will be supported and mentored along the way gaining valuable skills and experience within the legal industry. This is an excellent opportunity to start a career in the legal sector; the opportunities are endless in this firm. Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
- Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates
- Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
- If this sounds like the ideal role to kick start your legal career, apply now!
- To be the successful candidate you will have great command of the english language, speak in a clear and concise manner; have high attention to detail, a can do, adaptable and flexible attitude, clear and concise communication, good time management, and make good use of your initiative. Previous experience as a receptionist would be advantageous.