- Successful and growing medium sized firm providing high quality legal services
- Professional, down to earth and collaborative working environment
- Free Parking, close to motorway access. Onehunga
This well established, medium sized law firm is seeking to appoint a qualified Litigation Lawyer into a Litigation Specialist role. If you would like to join a successful and growing practice; this could be the perfect role for you.
This is a challenging litigation role where no two days will be the same. With a combination of legal work and client contact, attending court hearings across the different courts, preparing documents, managing client files, along with managing client relationships. Although this is a litigation specialist role, over time you will have the opportunity to develop your experience in other areas of the law which may interest you.
This firm really do offer a work life balance, along with a down to earth environment, and experienced lawyers with a good sense of humour. There is a pool table and fully stocked fridge, so even though it’s a professional environment, there is time to unwind.
To be suitable for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified in Law and have at least 3 years’ experience in a litigation role
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Client focused and a strong relationship building skills
- Confident and enthusiastic with a great work ethic
- Able to work autonomously, as well as in a team
- Ability to manage a varied and busy work load effectively
If you are a Litigation Lawyer who is person focused, enjoys a challenge and getting great outcomes for your clients and is passionate about your work, then send your CV today for this exciting new opportunity or call Natalie on 022 010 5126.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates