Do you have a passion for jewellery and fashion and a natural creative flair when it comes to marketing? Do you want to apply your creative marketing skills to a varied and challenging role with plenty of responsibility? If so, I am looking for you!
You will work for an established and well-known brand in a supportive marketing team; where you will have full responsibility for the implementation of the marketing promotional plan for two popular retail brands. Note this is not a marketing assistant role; this is a role where you will have responsibility for the end-to-end marketing for the two brands you are overseeing, so you must be someone who has the experience and confidence to hit the ground running.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Point of sale marketing
- Layout and design of catalogues
- Design of price tickets
- Digital Marketing
- Communication of promotions to stores
- Support the Marketing Manager
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have a tertiary marketing qualification
- 2 to 3 years working in a marketing role
- Be passionate about jewellery and fashion
- Be a self-starter with great initiative
- Be able to multitask and deal with changing priorities
- Be a fast learning who can think on your feet
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A keen eye for detail
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known, established company, where you will have a lot of responsibility and variety, whilst working in a supportive and down to earth environment.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates