This mortgage focussed financial services business is highly renowned and regarded for their extensive knowledge, exceptional down to earth service and fast turnaround providing clients with leading edge finance strategies. They are going from strength to strength, 2021 is shaping up to be another record-breaking year.
This pivotal role will suit someone who has a strong background in residential lending – banking, mortgage broking or having worked for a specialist non-bank lender. This role is an integral part of the business.
Working in a high-performing, close-knit and dynamic team, this position is the glue that sticks the variable pieces of the mortgage puzzle together. It’s the ‘do-er’ of the lending process, you make the ‘loan’ happen. The focus of the role is to deliver great service to clients by leveraging on your excellent lender relationships, policy knowledge and written and verbal communication skills.
In this role of Mortgage Advisor Support Officer, you will be the right-hand person to the Mortgage Advisor undertaking administrative functions on their behalf. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Broker; being their right-hand person
- Pre-screen loan applications including verification of various client documents
- Pre-screen loan applications, assess mortgage applications within credit guidelines, prepare and submit loan applications
- Negotiate rates
- Maintain high attention to detail, ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Liaise with lenders, clients and related parties through the underwriting process through to settlement stage
- Manage CRM maintenance of client records
- Fixed rate renewals
This opportunity will suit someone who is extremely organised, methodical, has a strong ability to interpret financial accounts, has with a passion for numbers, is analytical, applies extreme attention to detail, strong written and verbal skills and genuinely gets a thrill out of achieving winning outcomes / results for their clients.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic team in growth mode. Your personable and professional manner coupled with motivation to provide exemplary service to clients will make you successful in this role.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates