- Part-time role, which will go fulltime Mid-March 2019
- A company that really takes care of its staff
- Use your InDesign skills and creative flair in this varied admin role
About the role
Are you looking for a varied and exciting administration role? Based in the fantastic location of Ponsonby, close to restaurants, shops and public transport. You will work in a vibrant and lively environment, with down to earth company directors and a friendly, collaborative team.
This varied role involves the following tasks and duties.
- Collating and binding tenders and proposals in InDesign
- Update company website and create newsletters via Mailchimp
- Check email inboxes
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Invoicing in WorkflowMax and Xero
- Create pages for company brochure, adding project photos
- Cover reception for lunch breaks
- Organise couriers
- Assisting the office manager
Skills & experience required for this role
- Previous administration experience
- Experience using InDesign
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermedia Excel and Word skills
- Be proactive and demonstrate nous and common-sense
- Be a team player who can also work autonomously
- Have a can-do attitude
- Experience using Xero or WorkflowMax would be advantageous.
This role will be part-time hours from the 1st November 2018 to the 15th March 2019. Then on the 18th March the role will transition into a full-time role 40hours per week. The part-time role will be for around 5.5 hours per day Monday to Friday.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to slowly transition back into a fulltime role.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates