This role needs a multi-talented Office Manager / Administrator who thrives undertaking a busy, varied and challenging role. You will be a natural multi-tasker, works at a fast pace and who thinks quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions.
This specialised education institute deliver professional, tailored practical information, advice and expertise to their qualified students. In this role of Client Services Manager you will be undertaking a busy and varied role incorporating a combination of operations, enrolments, student liaison and co-ordination and administration. Every day will be busy and varied, duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist and support students with their enquiries
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- ‘Go to person’ for students, tutors and the surrounding team
- Invoice and match up payments
- Prepare presentations, reports and documents
- Process enrolments
- Upload the weekly and monthly newsletters
- Event management
- Co-ordinate courses Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude who thinks quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions. You will have proven office management and strong administration skills and experience with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, professional, sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates