If you are well organised, methodical, a quick learner, a lateral thinker and like juggling multiple tasks at any one time, then this is the role for you.
You will be joining a stylish home textiles company based on the Northshore who supply a comprehensive range of home textile products and co-ordinating accessories to both major and independent retailers. This role is the link between key retailers and the freight forwarding company (3PL). You will be working with multiple excel spreadsheets by updating and maintaining inventory, stock levels, barcodes, orders, and deliveries along with product information.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Process sales orders
- Manage supplier and customer enquiries
- Inventory management
- Monitor customer orders and forecasts
- Process credits
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Point of contact for customers, suppliers and freight forwarders
- Preparation of reports
- Update and maintain new product spreadsheets and documentation
- Co-ordination of logistics and deliveries
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Superuser of Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Remain calm under pressure and enjoy a busy, varied and high-volume workload
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
This is a great opportunity to further accelerate your administration career working for a stylish home textiles company. You will work alongside a close-knit team who you will learn a lot from. 13-month contract, covering maternity leave. Great opportunity, apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates