This organisation is highly regarded and respected in the market; they are at the forefront of their industry. You will be joining a team of highly successful, respected and knowledgeable individuals. The team are true advocates of the ‘work hard / play hard’ philosophy; whilst working very hard they know how to have fun and a laugh along the way. The organisation is renowned for recognising and rewarding staff for their efforts and contributions.
In this Personal Assistant role you will be assisting and supporting key Senior Managers ensuring their day operates smoothly, whilst undertaking their associated administration functions so they can focus on the strategic elements of their role. Your role of Personal Assistant will be busy and varied, associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support Senior Managers, being their right hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Co-ordinate and organise meetings, taking of minutes
- Preparation of presentations, reports and documentation
- Project work
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration functions
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be seriously considered for this outstanding Personal Assistant role and to complement their existing team you must possess the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Proven Personal Assistant skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability, can do attitude and a willingness to undertake anything asked of you
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Think outside the square creating innovative solutions
- Deadline driven and task orientated
- Takes responsibility, ownership and accountability for your role and actions
- Natural ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Fun sense of humour – essential!
This is a great opportunity to further accelerate your Marketing and Personal Assistant career. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates