This company is highly regarded, respected, successful and knowledgeable and most importantly is renowned for the work they do. If working for a successful company, with a great team is important to you then this is the Personal Assistant role for you. Apply now!
In this Personal Assistant role you will be their right hand person ensuring their day operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. Your day will be busy and varied, associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support, being their right hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Co-ordinate and organise meetings
- Preparation of presentations, reports and documentation
- Project work
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration functions
- Ensure the team operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be seriously considered for this outstanding Personal Assistant role and to complement the existing team you must possess the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Proven Personal Assistant skills and experience
- Adaptability, can do attitude and a willingness to undertake anything asked of you
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Think outside the square creating innovative solutions
- Deadline driven and task orientated
- Takes responsibility, ownership and accountability for your role and actions
- Natural ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Fun sense of humour – essential!
The team you will be joining are true advocates of the ‘work hard / play hard’ philosophy; whilst working very hard they know how to have fun and a laugh along the way. This is a great opportunity to further advance your Personal Assistant career. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates