About the role
Bespoke boutique travel agent specialising in tailored European travel services, offer a challenging opportunity which will help grow your travel industry experience. No more having to work during the weekend! Join this boutique, close knit family driven agency oozing with travel expertise. Knowledge of, and the ability to work across all of European destinations is essential!
In this role you will:
- Increasing and maintaining your own client portfolio
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and email
- Be passionate about creating great travel experiences for your clients
- Put together travel packages to meet the needs of customers
Skills & experience
- Knowledge of, and the ability to work across all of European destinations is essential
- Sound Knowledge of Amadeus and Microsoft packages
- Two-three years’ experience in Retail or wholesale travel sales
- Experience travelling or selling European holidays
- A desire to exceed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Delivers excellent customer service
- Be passionate about travel
- Team player
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in creating and delivering exceptional European travel experiences and a strong service ethic. You will think outside the box, creating innovative solutions, and enjoy being part of a small, high performing team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to further accelerate your ‘travel consultant career’ to the next level, if you think you have the attributes to be an amazing consultant then apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates