This company is based on family based values; everyone works well together as a team providing leading-edge style, high quality products and fantastic service.
This role is reporting to the Operations Manager who empowers her team to get on with the tasks at hand, adheres to high standards and expectations, is transparent and is very much what you see is what you get. There are two other Customer Service Administrators working in the same office; it’s a close knit team.
Duties and responsibilities associated to this role include:
- Answer and respond to enquiries
- Process orders
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Place orders with overseas suppliers
- Follow up orders to ensure they are delivered on time
- Update and maintain the database
To be successful in this position you will have great attention to detail and accuracy and bring with you the A CAN DO ATTITUDE! The following skills are also a must:
- Experience working within a customer service environment
- Competence using Word, and Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Takes ownership of your role and is proactive
This great opportunity is not to be missed! If you are customer focused and have a passion for pleasing people, then this is a great role for you! If you think you’re the desirable candidate don’t miss out, APPLY NOW!!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates