This mortgage focussed financial services business is highly renowned and regarded for their extensive knowledge, exceptional down to earth service and fast turnaround providing clients with leading edge finance strategies. They are going from strength to strength, 2021 is another record-breaking year with 2022 looking even better.
This pivotal role will suit someone who has a digital marketing qualification coupled with a few years’ experience working in social media and digital marketing, ideally within the mortgage, finance, property, or real estate sectors. This role is an integral part of the business and will report directly to the Principal Directors.
Working in a high-performing, close-knit and dynamic team this position will create, implement, execute, and drive all social media and digital marketing initiatives and strategy. The focus of this role is to generate business opportunities, grow the organisation’s social media profile and brand awareness, and increase engagement across marketing all spectrums with stakeholders and clients.
Every day will be busy and varied, the range of duties and responsibilities will incorporate:
- Execute marketing initiatives, strategies, campaigns, and plans
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Create and implement comprehensive marketing plans, strategies and initiatives
- Create and manage an annual marketing calendar
- Work across all facets of marketing ensuring optimum results
- Create, implement, execute, and drive all social media and digital marketing initiatives and strategy
- Copy write content for blogs, webinars, edm’s, articles, podcasts
To be successful in this role you will have a social media and digital marketing qualification and experience working in such a role within a fast-paced environment. You will be:
- A self-starter, self-motivated and self-managing
- Able to work passionately and independently to deliver great results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in increasing a company’s brand and social media awareness
- Driven, dynamic, enthusiastic and results orientated
- Takes responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions
- Be very quick on the uptake, be able to work effectively, efficiently, and autonomously
- Good at making decisions, resilient, pragmatic, and resourceful
If you possess a high level of drive and are committed to furthering your social media and digital marketing career in a market leading business then this opportunity will be well suited and tailored to you. Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates