Awesome opportunity! “Wine” company, great close-knit team in a funky office. Busy, varied, diverse role with lots of opportunity for growth.
- Wine company, city fringe, car park provided, great team in a funky office
- Role oozing with variety and diversity with lots of potential for growth
- Excellent opportunity to showcase your skills, experience and can do attitude
This role has it all! You will be working for a wine company who are extremely successful, entrepreneurial, innovative and forward thinking. The office environment is fun, funky, interactive, yet high performing and the team themselves are simply tops! This is an excellent opportunity to show case your abilities, talent, personality and ambitions.
This Team Administrator role oozes variety and diversity; no day will be dull. The scope to grow and develop this role further is endless; prove yourself and your career will accelerate endlessly. The day-to-day duties and responsibilities will incorporate:
- Assist and support management and the team with a range of Administration and Personal Assistant duties
- Update and maintain the website with daily specials and promotions
- Liaise with wineries on a regular basis regarding promotions and specials
- Prepare content for the website
- Liaise with website developers, designers and the creative team regarding promotions and advertising
- Format and edit documents
- Customer Services; problem solve and trouble shoot
To be successful and a ‘stellar’ performer in this role we are seeking a can do and willing attitude where no task is too big or small for you to undertake. High energy and motivation levels with a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy along with being a team player who rolls up their sleeves undertaking anything asked of you.
This is seriously a one in a million opportunity that is not to be overlooked! If you perform well and exceed expectations you will see your career accelerate. This is a brilliant opportunity….Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates