We are looking for experienced Personal Assistants and Executive Assistants to work in temporary roles within a variety of industries and locations throughout Auckland. You must be available immediately and willing to commit to a minimum of 4 weeks temporary work.
Perhaps you are in-between jobs, or not wanting to commit to permanent role. Or maybe you are on a temporary work visa, so unable to commit to permanent work. Whatever your circumstance this is a great opportunity work within different sectors industries and locations, and at the same time to build upon you current skills and experience.
To be considered for temporary positions you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Previously experience worked in an EA or PA role supporting senior staff
- Be an NZ Citizen/Resident or have a valid working visa
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a proactive and adaptable nature
- Be a natural problem solver who can think outside the box
- Be highly organised, with fantastic time management skills
- Have the ability to multitask and work to changing deadlines
Cavanagh & Associates has been providing quality office support staffing solutions to our clients for over 18 years, we take pride in finding the right fit for the right role and we listen to what our clients and candidates needs are. If you would like to register interest to find out more about current and future roles apply now.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates