If you are answering “YES” to the following three questions we want to receive your CV ASAP! Email [email protected]
- Want to live and work local? Want to work in Albany, Constellation end with a car park?
- Want to work for a company who encourages growth and development?
- Want a role which is busy and varied where everyday comprises of something different?
You will be joining a successful NZ owned and operated textile company based in Albany, who are going from strength to strength. You will be joining a fun, close knit team who work well together.
In this role you will undertake an array of administrative tasks that will keep you busy throughout the day. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Check delivery schedules
- Produce invoices
- Process returns, credit notes
- Compile and update spreadsheets
- Check barcode information
- Customer Service – respond and handle enquires
- Update data into various databases and spreadsheets
- Liaise with couriers
- Process orders – automated system
To be successful in joining this fun close knit team you will need to possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- A can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude
- Confidence and competence
- Quick thinker
- Outgoing, fun and friendly team player
- Takes an interest in your work both personally and professionally
- Self-managing and self-motivated
- Driven, enthusiastic and not afraid to give something a go
If you have a passion and interest working with textiles and fabrics, and thrive having ownership and responsibility for your role then we want to hear from you. Email your CV to [email protected]
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates