This role of Design and Consents Manager is newly created; bespoke the role enabling your consents and council knowledge and expertise shine.
Great opportunity to be part of this industry leading company whose focus is with first home buyers providing them with outstanding housing ownership solutions, building them bespoke homes. The entire team are passionate and proud of their work, achievements, and results.
Within this role of Design and Consents Manager you will undertake an array of duties and responsibilities including:
- Liaise with consultants to ensure Resource Consents, Building Consents and EPA’s are lodged efficiently and accurately
- Follow up consent applications and ensure they are issued on time
- Manage the subdivision process, receive and provide documents to Council and Watercare and ensure 223/224 certificates are issued promptly for creation of new titles
- Monitor the CCC application and issue process
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
To be successful in this role, you will be an expert in the field of design and consenting management, with a thorough knowledge and understanding of Council processes, and have strong knowledge and experience of the building industry and NZ Building Code/Act, with an understanding of the RMA and subdivision process.
This is a great opportunity to join a team who are truly passionate and proud of what they do. Plus, you can bespoke this newly created role enabling your consents and council knowledge and expertise shine.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates