Join this fantastic company that live by the values of trust, respect, integrity and family. They are in the top 50 fastest growing companies in New Zealand who are renowned for their great company culture and strong reputation in the market place. This company works hard and plays hard and they celebrate success.
They are now seeking to appoint an Account Manager, who is professional, people person, natural relationship builder, looking to nurture and build on existing business relationships, whilst also having the sales ability to upsell opportunities to existing clients. This is a national role, so travel is a regular requirement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage existing client portfolio
- Upsell to existing portfolio
- Building the relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Campaign management
- Build long term relationships with existing Key Accounts
- Client performance reporting
- Develop new sales, revenue strategies and ideas
- Manager and resolve client issues
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 year experience in digital SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords – A MUST
- Confidently be able to identify and assess sales and business opportunities
- Have the drive and desire to win in business
- Confident in talking to key decision makers and building lasting rapport
- Strong and articulate written and oral communication skills
- Strong goal setting, planning and time management abilities
- A clean current drivers licence
If you are a driven Account Manager looking for a stable career within a company that is a market leading brand then this could be the next challenge you need! Bring your enthusiasm, drive and hunger to succeed and make your mark!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates