This elegant interior textile company is based on family values and has a culture where everyone works well together as a team, providing exceptional customer service with leading-edge style and high-quality interior textiles.
Showroom based role, offering variety, and positive culture working with surrounding team to deliver quality service that exceeds client’s expectations. Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Arranging appointments with clients and sales team
- Meeting and greeting clients in the showroom
- Contacting prospective clients
- Developing and managing customer relationships
- Developing proposals for client requirements
- Administration support to the sales team
- Managing the showroom, stock and supplies
- Meet agreed showroom targets
To be successful in this position you will have a great can-do attitude, meticulous attention to detail, amazing people skills and be tech savvy, with a professional outlook, along with the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional attention to detail is imperative
- Experience working in a face to face Customer Service role
- Retail or showroom experience
- Competence using Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Be proactive, driven and take ownership of the role
If you are customer focused and have a passion for providing excellent service, this is a great role for you! APPLY NOW!!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates