This elegant interior textile company is based on family values and has a culture where everyone works well together as a team, providing exceptional customer service with leading-edge style and high-quality interior textiles.
In this Showroom based role, you will report to the National Sales Manager and work with a team to deliver quality service that exceeds client’s expectations. Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Arranging appointments with clients and sales team
- Meeting and greeting clients in the showroom
- Contacting prospective clients
- Developing and managing customer relationships
- Developing proposals for client requirements
- Administration support to the Sales Team
- Managing the Showroom, stock and supplies
- Meet agreed showroom targets
To be successful in this position you will have amazing people skills, a professional outlook and A CAN-DO ATTITUDE, along with the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a face to face Customer Service role
- Retail or Showroom experience
- Competence using Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Take ownership of the role and be proactive
This is an amazing opportunity to bring your creative ideas and skills to this fantastic Showroom. If you are customer focused and have a passion for providing excellent service, this is a great role for you! APPLY NOW!!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates