This is a great time to be joining this urban streetwear clothing retailer / wholesaler as they are growing internationally rapidly; they are continuously going from strength to strength. Are you ready to be part of the action and contribute to the success of the organisation?
In this multifaceted Accounts Administrator role, you will undertake a range of accounting functions including:
- Process and reconcile daily Point of Sales (POS)
- Receipt and allocate sales and payments
- Prepare employment contracts (templated)
- Payroll – collate time and attendance information
- Assistance with month end financial tasks
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Strong payroll, debtors and reconciliations skills and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
The entire team at this urban streetwear clothing retailer / wholesaler are passionate about what they do, who they are and their clothing. They are fun, high achieving, high performing, innovative and funky who work hard and play hard together. Apply now for this excellent Accounts Administrator opportunity, you won’t regret it!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates