Accounts Administrator – temp
Accounts Administrator assignment starting ASAP in Wiri. Put your strong Accounts Receivable & Payable skills and experience to great use. 30 hour week.
- Busy Accounts role. AR, AP, reconciliations, invoicing, expenses, credit control
- Wiri location, immediate start. NZ owned and operated business. 30 hour week
- Are you an experienced Accounts Guru who’s highly motivated, diligent & driven
Wanted … experienced Accounts Administrator with strong accounts receivable and payable experience who is exceptionally well organised, driven, highly motivated, diligent and who has a sharp eye noting detail and accuracy.
In this Accounts Administrator temp assignment you will assist and support the Finance Manager and surrounding team. Your days will be busy, varied and will cover a kaleidoscope of duties ranging from:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Receipt and allocate payments
- Process expenses
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Strong accounting package skills and experience (MYOB, Xero, SAP advantageous)
- Proven Accounts Payable and Receivable skills and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Team player
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
Apply now for this excellent Accounts Administrator temp assignment, you won’t regret it! 2 to 3 month temp assignment (poss longer) based in Wiri starting ASAP, working 30 hour week. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates