In this role you will have responsibility and ownership for all the day to day accounts and administration functions. You will be working in a close knit team who work well together achieving company goals and who enjoy a laugh along the way.
This role of Accounts and Administrator is busy and varied; your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- End of month accounts functions
- Provide administration support to the surrounding team
- Ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently
This team is seeking a polished, well presented, articulate like-minded team player who has an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Other skills and experience needed to be successful in this role include:
- Proven skills and experience with all aspects of accounts receivable and payable
- Sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy
- Previously worked within a similar accounts role with the ability to hit the ground running
Do you love what you do and relish a challenge? Then look no further, this job is for you! Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates