The company culture of this organisation is the envy of many organisations. Not only are they innovative, forward thinking and IT savvy they have exceptionally high staff stability simply because staff don’t leave because it’s a great place to work, constant training and development opportunities, they are true advocates of the work hard play hard philosophy, monthly social functions, weekly drinks and so many sports teams to choose from its hard to know which team and sport to join!
The close knit accounts team consists of 6; everyone is empowered to have responsibility, accountability and ownership for their role and actions. The team is crossed trained so as a team they can help each other out in overload situations or when someone is away from work.
In this role of Accounts Receivable you will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and execute two billing runs per month
- Build and maintain relationships and resolve customer billing queries
- Liaise with customers to ensure prompt payment of invoices
- Posting of daily account transactions
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Maintain customer records
- Monthly aged debtor reports
- Assist and support the team
- Process foreign exchange payments and reconcile
- Accounts administration
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
To be successful in this role of Accounts Receivable we are seeking a like-minded team player who is motivated, driven, high performing and who takes responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions. Along with having strong analytical and problem solving skills who thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions.
This is a great opportunity to put your proven Accounts Receivable expertise to great utilisation and join a company who know how to work hard and have lots of fun along the way.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates