Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic, friendly and confident administrator looking for a meaty role you can put your own stamp on and call your own? A role where you will not be constrained by a job description but encouraged to build and develop? If this sounds like you, read on, as this company needs an administrator who can find ways of improving systems, build rapport, and add value with a “no task too big or too small” attitude.
In this role you will support a range of people, carrying out a broad range of administration tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Vehicle fleet management
- Back up and support to the EA
- Support the Facilities manager
- Assist with organising events
- Order catering for meetings
- Manage carparks
- Order stationery and supplies
- Support the wider HR team
- General administration
- Basic reception duties
This position would suit someone who has:
- 3 Years + administration experience
- A can-do attitude; no task will be too big or too small for you
- An ability to see the bigger picture, therefore be able to suggest ways to improve systems and processes
- Be self-driven
- A dynamic outgoing personality with a good sense of humour
- A desire to be in a role you can really make your own
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and problem solve
- Be friendly, positive energetic, supportive and pragmatic
- Have excellent communication skills.
This role is based on reception; however, visitors sign themselves in, and staff have direct dial numbers; so even though you are based on reception, this is not a traditional reception role.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity. APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates