This is not your typical Executive Assistant role; not at all! This role is very business and operations focussed. You will chair meetings, drive changes and projects, work across all departments and facets of the business identifying areas to improve efficiency, profitability and quality.
As you will be involved in working across the entire business in conjunction with the executive management team, in particular the CEO, you will need to be super business savvy and commercially aware with an astute, well organised, efficient, proactive persona who is renowned for having your finger on the pulse.
In this role of Administration / Operations Executive Assistant you will undertake a varied, diverse, challenging and interesting range of functions including:
- Work alongside the CEO & senior executive team undertaking & managing the day to day admin functions allowing them to focus on strategic matters
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Project work
- Collate, compile, summarise and follow up for action daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Ensure departments operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
If you want to accelerate your career to the next level, undertaking a multi-faceted role which is very hands on, in a fast paced environment working with innovative, forward thinking and exceptionally entrepreneurial leaders, then this is the role for you!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates