I am looking for an administration all-rounder with both office administration and customer service experience, to support a busy sales team in a well-established manufacturing furniture company based in Onehunga. This role is fast-paced, varied and will offer career development to the right person.
The responsibilities and duties in this role will include:
- Administration support for a small sales team and 2 Directors
- Prepare high volume quotes, proposals and sales orders
- Be first point of contact for clients and customers via phone and email
- Answer customer queries and resolve issues
- Provide estimated time of arrival dates to customers
- Assist directors with setting up meetings and reporting
- Liaise with various internal teams, and external suppliers
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar administration role
- Professional, clear and friendly customer service skills
- Be able to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining accuracy
- Have initiative and be able to work on your own when needed
- Be able to work to deadlines, and remain calm under pressure
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Be enthusiastic about your work
- Be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Administration experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a busy and varied role. The company has a fantastic culture, and there are career development opportunities for the right person.
Apply now, and do not miss out on this great role.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates