This role needs a multi-talented Administrator Co-ordinator who thrives undertaking a busy, varied, diverse and challenging role. You will be a natural multi-tasker, who works at a fast pace and thinks quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions.
This role is primarily an Administration / Co-ordination role, every day will be busy, diverse and varied. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate and administer course programmes throughout NZ
- Assist and support students with IT and online platform matters
- Prepare course material and ensure students have accesses as required
- Assist and support students with their enquiries
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- ‘Go to person’ for staff, students and the surrounding team
- Prepare presentations, reports and documents
- Prepare course related communications / announcements
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can-do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude, are able to think quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions. You will have proven office administration skills and experience with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you. You will make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; be highly organised, professional, with a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, be self-managing, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
This is a great opportunity to put your exceptional administration, co-ordination and IT savviness to full utilisation. Apply now to secure this role before the mad Christmas rush!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates