This driven Business Solutions Company is creative and innovative with a great company culture that is inclusive and where your input is valued. They offer great career development support and great perks. Are you an administrative SUPER STAR with a great can do, positive personality and are you looking for a company that encourages your opinion? If you want to work in a company where the culture is open, collaborative and inclusive then bring your AWESOME ENERGY and POSITIVITY and apply now!
Be the go-to person to assist and support the surrounding teams making sure that the office operates smoothly, effectively, efficiently and keep up the energy. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Project work
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings
- Prepare meetings
- Prepare, format, edit and proof documentation, reports and presentations
- Database – update and maintain
- Process expense claims
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Health & safety
- Upload invoices
Your professionalism, excellent communication skills and warm personality will make you a good fit for this role. If this sounds like the ideal role to kick start your 2020 career, then apply now!
This is a great opportunity not to be overlooked! Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates