Within this role of Advisor Assistant you will put your proven administration skills and experience to great utilisation by assisting and supporting a team of Financial and Investment Advisors. This is a great opportunity to further advance your finance, banking, investment skills and experience joining a high performing, close-knit team based on the Northshore. Your hard work and dedication will not go unnoticed (they are very good at acknowledging people for their contributions and efforts).
The key purpose of this role is to ensure client’s financial transactions and investments are administered accurately and timely along with the delivery of superior customer service and high-quality outcomes for clients. In this role of Advisor Assistant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Advisors, being their right hand person
- Update and maintain the client and portfolio databases
- Preparation of investment reports and documentation
- Update and maintain spreadsheets
- Undertake and facilitate client transactions
- Banking processes and settlements
- Handle and action enquiries and requests
- Client liaison
- Administer and set up new client accounts
Are you the exceptional candidate we are looking for? Do you possess the following: high level of professionalism, proven banking/investment skills, experience and knowledge; adheres to high standards and expectations, strong numeracy skills, thrives working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines and is proactive with a can do attitude.
Come and join a really supportive and friendly team where you will feel welcomed and appreciated.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates