About the company
You will be joining a Chartered Accountancy practice of highly qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants and Business Consultants. The firm is led by approachable Directors who have a wealth of wisdom and experience (they enjoy sharing their knowledge with their staff and encourage growth and development). The team is friendly, it is a fast paced, yet low pressure environment with an open door policy, a good mix of work life balance and the team enjoy a few social activities together.
About the role
Within this role no two days will be the same. You will be providing business services and advice to clients in a professional and efficient manner whilst building and developing strong customer relationships and loyalty. The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Direct involvement in business services work for your clients
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Tax returns, GST returns and FBT returns
- Compliance accounts for Trusts, Sole Traders, Partnerships and Companies
- Management accounts
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role we are seeking someone who has:
- CA or CPA qualified or relevant 4 years + experience in a Chartered Accountancy firm in New Zealand
- A sound understanding of NZ income tax is essential
- Exposure to MYOB AO, Xero and Banklink
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills
- Be driven and self-managed
- Be a people person, you will enjoy liaising with clients and the team
- You will be passionate about your work
- Enjoy taking ownership of your work
- You will gain a sense of achievement from providing clients with a high quality service.
If this position interests you and you are keen to work for a company who will value your skills, then now is your chance to join this fun team! So spruce up that CV and get applying!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates