Join a Chartered Accountancy practice which is highly regarded in the market, and who offer wide exposure to a range of accounting and taxation; along with encouraging growth and development for all their employees. This is a collaborative working environment with a good mix of work life balance.
Within this role you will be providing business advisory services to clients whilst building and developing strong customer relationships. Clients will include individuals, companies, partnerships, trusts, etc.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of taxation returns including Income Tax Returns, GST Returns, and FBT Returns
• Preparation of Financial Statements
• To provide timely and accurate tax lodgement deadline details
• Ensure that clients are compliant with the various tax and financial regulations
• Some management accounting
• Ensure client enquiries are attended to quickly with provision of up-to-date and accurate advice
• Assist the Directors to identify methods for internal process improvement
• Identify opportunities for value added services to be provided to the existing client base
To be successful in this role we are seeking someone who has the following skills:
• 4 years + experience in a Chartered Accountancy firm in New Zealand
• CA or CPA qualification would be advantageous
• A sound understanding of NZ income tax
• Exposure to MYOB, AO, Xero and Banklink
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong time management skills
• Be driven and self-managed
• Be a people person, you will enjoy liaising with clients and the team
• You will be passionate about your work
• Enjoy taking ownership of your work
• You will gain a sense of achievement from providing clients with a high quality service.
If you are looking to join a well-established accountancy firm, and you are open to developing your skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which has a flat structure and offers work life balance.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates