Are you an intermediate to senior BAS Accountant looking for work-life balance and a competitive salary? Accelerate your BAS career in 2021
- Working with SMEs and corporate clients across different industries
- Collaborative, supportive, forward-thinking, strong community presence
- Take your career to the next level in this varied and challenging role
This forward-thinking CA Firm has a strong reputation for excellence in the market, are very imbedded in the community and are renowned for their exceptional expertise. You will be joining a collaborative, supportive, knowledgeable team who values its culture, its people, its clients, the local community and are passionate about talking to and working with clients to help them achieve their business and financial goals.
This CA firm are true advocates of ‘work-like’ balance; whilst the role is full time, there is flexibility around actual hours of work, start early finish early etc.
The BAS team is seeking a like-minded individual to come on board and oversee a portfolio of clients. From SMEs to large corporates, you will manage your own clients and will be paid a competitive salary which will reflect your skills and abilities.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Annual accounts preparation, tax preparation and advice for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and cash flow reporting for clients
- Complete statistic returns, surveys and other mandatory obligations on behalf of clients
- System setups, support clients around systems and process improvements
- Project work
Skills and experience required for the role:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a Chartered Accounting firm
- Working knowledge of taxation requirements, including Income Tax, GST, PAYE and FBT
- Have working knowledge of Xero
- Good technical accounting skills and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be keen to improve business processes using the latest technology, and embrace change
- Have the ability to simplify accounting principles for clients
- Have a track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your BAS career, have work-life balance and work in a collaborative, supportive, forward-thinking team. Apply Now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates