Do you have strong Bookkeeping experience working within a Chartered Accountancy where you have had sole responsibility for your role? If so, we want to know about you!
If you want to put your exceptional Bookkeeping skills, experience and knowledge to great utilisation whilst working for an innovative, forward thinking, fast paced, well known and highly successful organisation then this is the job for you! You will be based at the NZ Head Office (city fringe) undertaking a comprehensive range of Bookkeeping functions for their Franchisees.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking the Bookkeeping functions for the Franchisees within this group. Your role will incorporate:
- Prepare monthly financial reports on behalf of Franchisees, including a review of the individual P&L’s and comparison to budgets
- Review general journal data imported from Sales, Banking, Petty Cash and Payroll
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Prepare and lodge PAYE and GST returns
- Educate and train Franchisees in regards to NetSuite and general financial principles that apply to their business
To be successful in this position you will need to possess the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Proven Bookkeeping skills and experience within a Chartered Accountancy
- Strong leadership qualities
- Logical thinker with excellent analytical aptitude
- Innovative, resourceful, with a “can- do” attitude
- Excellent technical, organisational and communication skills
- Top-notch problem-solving ability, think outside the square creating innovative solutions and concepts
- Flexible and responsive working style
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Having a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, being able to multi-task, good at problem solving and applies a methodical and thorough approach whilst being able to process a high volume of work will put you in a front row seat for this position. Great opportunity not to be overlooked! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates