About the role
Fantastic opportunity to join a company which is a New Zealand household name. Based in the head office, you will be working in a down to earth, friendly and collaborative environment; managing the data imputing, transfer and delivery of stock on Excel and SAP, for a large account.
Responsibilities and duties associated with this role are:
- Placing orders with local and international suppliers
- Liaising with retail outlets
- Imputing all stock into SAP & Excel
- Reconciling data in Excel fortnightly to produce stock reports
- Updating product information
- Ensuring that stores have adequate stock
- Transferring of stock between stores where necessary
- Imputing and managing of stock in the database
- Setting up of SKU’s
- Supporting the category manager with ad-hock administration
- Ensuring images of stock items are on the web and labelled correctly
- Follow up on outstanding orders
- Be able to start in the role on the 19th March.
This role will require you to bring your outstanding, advanced Excel Skills, attention to detail and can do attitude.
Other skills and attributes require for this role are:
- Advance Excel Skills, pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, produce reports, create spreadsheets
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience imputing a high volume of data to Excel
- 4 years + administration experience
- Down to earth personality, with a can do and willing attitude
- Be a self-starter who can work autonomously
- Be a team player
- Experience using SAP would be advantageous
This is a 12 month Fixed term role covering parental leave, commencing on the 19th March 2018. You must be available to start working on this date.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which is a New Zealand household name. You will work in a friendly and cohesive team, in a down-to-earth environment.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates