You will be joining a well-established company based in Penrose who are passionate about the environment; they protect New Zealand from unwanted pests. They have a great company culture; passionate about what they do, relaxed, fun, close-knit, hardworking, and are renowned for providing outstanding service.
Within this role you will assist and support the Manager, Trainers and team by undertaking a varied range of administrative functions. This role is very hands on, you will be a natural at organising and coordinating along with having a broad administrative skillset.
The associated duties and responsibilities to this role will incorporate the following:
- Assist and support the Manager, Trainers and team; being the ‘go to person’
- Co-ordinate and book training sessions through NZ, travel, accommodation, and venues
- Preparation of reports, training material and documentation
- Update and maintain the website
- Co-ordinate the training calendar
- Respond to enquiries, provide outstanding customer service
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Internal audits
- Update and maintain files and information
You will have a flexible, adaptable, willing and can-do attitude, whilst being well organised with a natural flair for multi-tasking. You will also think outside the square creating innovative solutions, be professional, deadline driven, self-motivated, self-managing and most importantly you have a fun sense of humour.
You will be joining a busy, close-knit team who work hard together achieving common goals, they are all very passionate about the environment, keeping New Zealand rid of unwanted pests is extremely important to them. This fantastic is not to be overlooked….APPLY NOW!!!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates