Bring your naturally calm and empathetic nature to this fantastic Medical Reception & Coordinator role; where you will greet patients, book appointments, organise clinics and carry out a vast range of administration tasks. This is a newly created role, based In Epsom; working with a great team of people, and assisting friendly, professional doctors with their day to day administration.
The key duties in this role are:
- Schedule clinics for doctors
- Booking patients appointments and recalls for follow up appointments
- Meet and greet patients – putting them at ease with your natural calm nature
- Keeping on top of all administration for the clinics
- Invoicing, collecting and recording payments, issuing receipts
- Process Southern Cross claims
Along with your kind, caring, empathetic nature you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 1-year Medical Reception/Medical Administration experience
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbal
- Pride yourself on going the extra mile with your can-do attitude
- Be patient, calm under pressure, and able to multitask
- Be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience using medical software such as Profile would be advantageous
- Must be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, professional team, in a practice that prides itself on the longevity of its staff. Do not miss this opportunity- APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates