You will be the face and voice that greets patients, and with your composed, compassionate and empathetic nature, you will make all patients feel welcome and at ease, whilst co-ordinating services and ensuring you are keeping on top of all administration for the clinic.
This is a newly created role in a busy medical practice based in Epsom. The practice has a fantastic working environment, which has resulted in longevity of staff. The hours of works are either 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The key duties in this important co-ordinator role are:
- Answer calls, meet and greet all patients and staff
- Schedule clinics for doctors
- Booking patients appointments and recalls for follow up appointments
- Invoicing, collecting and recording payments, issue receipts
- Maintaining a high level of communication with all staff
- Southern Cross claims
- Administration for the clinic
Along with having a warm, welcoming and friendly nature, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 1 year + Medical Reception or Medical Administration experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbal
- Can-do attitude and pride yourself on going the extra mile
- Be able to manage people’s expectations
- Be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience using medical software such as Profile
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a clinic that works across the whole spectrum of medicine. Do not miss out on this opportunity, APPLY NOW.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates