This family run, global company is looking for a generalist Accountant, who is driven with a strong desire for success, achievement, is self-managing, organised, team player with great communication skills. This newly created role has endless opportunities for growth and development.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare month-end and year-end journals
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset register
- Bank and Intercompany reconciliations
- Annual returns and compliance deadlines
- Cash flow projections
- Maintain company trust records
- Prepare financial reporting
- Project work
To be successful in this role we are seeking someone who has:
- Bachelor of Accounting gained in New Zealand (essential)
- Experience completing month end accounts
- Fixed Assets experience
- Extremely competent on Excel and Word
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work unsupervised and self-driven
- At least 3-4 years’ NZ experience as an Assistant Accountant
This is a great opportunity for a driven, motivated and organised person, who is wanting to accelerate their accounting career. Send us your CV!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates