Want to further advance your Investment/Banking career as a Compliance Officer? Strong administration skills, sharp eye for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Varied role ensuring regulation compliance along with process improvement
- Location, location, location…Northshore, fabulous waterfront views, great cafes
- Can do, willing, flexible attitude where no task is too big or small to undertake
Within this role of Compliance Officer you will put your proven administration skills, sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy and thoroughness to great utilisation by ensuring the organisation adheres to finance regulation compliance, code of conduct and risk management. This is a great opportunity to further advance your finance, banking, investment skills and experience joining a high performing, close-knit team based on the Northshore. Your hard work and dedication will not go unnoticed (they are very good at acknowledging people for their contributions and efforts).
The key purpose of this role is to ensure compliance with regulations, company policies, procedures and risk management is adhered to by review, monitor, process improvement and ongoing development of policies and procedures.
In this role of Compliance Officer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Compliance Manager and the surrounding team
- Execution of the compliance program – review, monitor, testing and reporting
- Ensure anti-money laundering legislation is adhere too
- Identify, manage and monitor risks
- Process improvement
- Ensure the organisation complies with code of conduct and compliance
- Prepare reports and documentation
- Update and maintain spreadsheets
Are you the exceptional candidate we are looking for? Do you possess the following: experienced and knowledgeable with anti-money laundering legislation with a high level of professionalism, proven banking/investment/finance skills, experience and knowledge; adhere to high standards and expectations, strong numeracy skills, thrive working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines and is proactive with a can do attitude.
Come and join a really supportive and friendly team where you will feel welcomed and appreciated.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates